Training Schools provide intensive training in emerging research topics within the laboratories and organisations involved in CONTEXT.
They can offer familiarization with unique equipment or expertise that are typically to the benefit of early stage researchers, although not exclusively. They are not intended to provide general training or education.
Duration is from 3 days to 5 weeks.
- Trainees from COST Full Members/COST Cooperating Member
- Trainees from Approved NNC institutions
- Trainees from Approved European RTD Organisations
- Trainers from Participating COST Full Members/COST Cooperating Members.
- Trainers from Participating COST Partner Members.
- Trainers from Approved NNC institutions
- Trainers from Approved IPC institutions
- Trainers from Approved International Organisations
- Trainers from Approved European RTD Organisations.
- Up to four Invited Speakers
Dr. Georgios Priniotakis (Greece)
Dr. Raul Fangueiro (Portugal)