SHORT TERM SCIENTIFIC MISSIONS
Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) are exchange visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, strengthening existing networks and fostering collaboration between researchers.
An STSM specifically contributes to the scientific objectives of CONTEXT, whilst allowing participants to learn new techniques, gain access to specific data, instruments or methods not available in their own institutions/organisations.
STSMs must respect the following criteria:
- Applicants must be engaged in an official research programme as a PhD student or postdoctoral fellow or may be employed by, or affiliated to, an institution or legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
- Minimum duration of 5 days (91 days for Early Career Investigators)
- Maximum duration of 90 days (180 days Early Career Investigators)
The 8th STSMs call will be open in May.
Host: University of West Attika (Greece)
Dates: 20/11/2020 – 20/12/2020
Host: Universidad de Extremadura (Spain)
Dates: 15/11/2020 – 15/12/2020
Host: University of Salerno, Department of Civil Engineering (Italy)
Dates: 16/11/2020 – 13/12/2020
- Smart textiles with optical fibre implementation for in-situ measurement of friction, compression, deformation
Host: EMPA, Switzerland
Dates: 20/01/2020 – 8/02/2020
RWTH Aachen University, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Institut für Textiltechnik (ITA), Germany
Dates: 13/01/2020 – 14/02/2020
Sinergija University (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Dates: 11/12/2019 – 28/12/2019
- Characterization of different moisturizers mixture and their behavior on PVB electrospun patches for skin treatment.
Institute of Hydrodynamics of The Czech Academy of Science (Czec Republic)
Dates: 22/09/2019 – 12/10/2019
- Scientific Mission to from Hogent (Ghent) to Niederrhein (Mönchengladbach) to streamline Smartseam, a joint research proposal.
Hochschule Niederrhein (Germany)
Dates: 29/09/2019 – 05/10/2019
Host: University of Minho (Portugal)
Dates: 8/07/2019 – 6/08/2019
- Development of hybrid solid-state supercapacitors based on AC/TiO2 cotton fabric electrodes as potential wearable energy storage devices for smart textiles.
Host: CNR-ITAE (Italy)
Dates: 09/09/2019 – 27/09/2019
- Investigation on the potential of smart textiles for the creation of smart, nZEB and sustainable buildings.
Host: University of Belgrade (Serbia)
Dates: 01/03/2019 – 23/03/2019
Host: Fraunhofer WKI. Braunschweig (Germany)
Dates: 1/03/2019 – 31/03/2019
- Characterization of piezoelectric responses of electrospun polymer fibers for smart textiles application.
Host: University of Cambridge. Cambridge (UK)
Dates: 1/03/2019 – 31/03/2019
- Numerical analysis of the thermo-mechanical performance of smart textiles and coatings in building skins and facades
Host: University of Zagreb. Zagreb (Croatia)
Dates: 7/04/2019 – 17/04/2019
- Feasibility study of the integration of printed circuits in composites for the automotive and aeronautics
Host: AMADEMA. Lefkosia (Cyprus)
Dates: 6/04/2019 – 12/04/2019
Dr. Mònica Ardanuy (Spain)
Dr. Barbara Simončič (Slovenia)